Friday, June 1, 2012

STRESS.

i hate it. stress is the devil in my life. and the thing that really sucks is that i can't handle it...ever. those people who are good in stressful situations and can handle it...i envy them. i instantly want to cry and crawl into a dark hole aka my room. especially when it is something that i didn't do wrong. the state of michigan and i do not have a great relationship right now. i had to resend in my tax check because they are so retarded and couldn't take care of it the first time i sent it in. i will admit it is my fault that i didn't stop payment on the original one but it slipped my mind. one would think that THE STATE OF MICHIGAN would be able to see that i already paid my fucking taxes and not cash the check i sent in months ago...i even included a note like i was told to do in the envelope containing my second payment. i want to fucking blow a gasket right now and there is nothing i can really do to calm myself down except write. i've been on hold for almost 20 minutes. obviously this is going to get taken care of and they are not going to keep my money but i'm trying to buy a house and overdrafting by almost $700 is NOT a sign of responsibility. it's fucked up and all i want to do is yell at someone which i'm sure i will but it's not that person's fault so i'll feel bad afterwards. and i have to work in two hours. i need to get in the shower and get ready but i need to get this taken care of first before i have anymore overdraft fees. then i'm going to have to fucking call the bank and wait AGAIN on the phone which is my least favorite thing to do...probably due to my impatience. i want to barf right now. and i'm losing my fucking mind. i never swear this much in a post but this is the only way for me to truly show how angry i am right now. you would think they would have their act together. oh wait, it's the fucking government and they are greedy shit heads that live to fuck my day up. work is going to be hell because now i'm in a shitty ass mood and i'm going to be rushed getting ready therefore feeling rushed all evening. i want to scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment