Monday, June 25, 2012

the little crush that could.

so funny story. the best friend of one of my hook ups may just be the new interest in my life. whoops. i started to crunch on him when he carried my drunk ass three quarters of a mile. but never thought i would really see him again because of the huge ass i made of myself that night. like really? why would you want to talk to me after that. i wouldn't if the roles were reversed lol but we ended up in bed together and it was one of the best nights i've had in a really long time. he was a super sweet guy to me all night. he held me really close and normally i'm weird about that but for some reason it made me so happy and he also rubbed my back. he is not my typical guy but yet again i don't even know who is anymore. he was covered in hair everywhere but his head but i don't care. his chest hairs actually turned me on. it was weird hooking up with him in his friends room in his friends bed (don't want to use names) haha whatever. i am worried about that however. is it weird that i was hooking up with one but now want something with the other? and actually like him better. then the questions start pouring out. is he just being nice? or does he actually want to hang out with me? is he really going to get a hold of me when he gets back into town? i mean honestly i wouldn't blame him if he didn't. i fucked his best friend, i had to be rescued when i was a hot fucking mess, and the other night i was trying to eat mac n cheese while balancing my water on my knee...are you fucking with me? lol like seriously who does that? of course it fell and broke everywhere...and the sweetheart that he is cleaned in up and was like no sit back down you're going to hurt yourself. this is the same friend who proposed to me when we were all out drinking one night but of course i was obsessed the other guy. but i never realized that every time i was with the first one i always hit it off with the other guy and chit chatted for most of the night. oh my god. he's only seen my fucked up for the most part. oh my gosh that is so embarrassing. haha i guess call me maybe? now i won't be so disappointed if i don't hear from him because honestly i probably seem like a crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment